Beta-4 January 11, 2007
- New Ajax web interface.
- Access router per Upnp, SNMP
- P2P BChecker issues resolved
- Removed diverse bugs when crawling the router web interface (should now work with DLINK DLG series, see FaceIpMonitor docs).
Beta-3 September 6, 2006
- removed diverse bugs
- mail transmission: better support for public mail providers security requirements: transmit a limited number of mails per login session, time out between logins to mail server.
- tested with mac os x
- introduced http adapter as mbean, access now requires authentication
Beta-2 June 15, 2006
- mail ProviderNotFound Exception -> added mail patch. For more information see here.
- added support for dhis.org including QRC authentication.
- Source checked into sourceorge subversion
Beta-1 June 5, 2006
- the JVM caches DNS queries -> DNS lookups return "old" IPs. -> Setting the security propertynetworkaddress.cache.ttl does not seem to work within a servlet. -> Do our own DNS lookup using dnsjava
- Added Redirector
- List of IPQueryUrls per default
- Enhanced IP change monitoring using DNS lookup -> call IPQuery only if necessary.
- Do not show passwords. getPassword removed from MBean interface
- Integration with rzomx
- removed buddy check due to memory leak in jxta. Will be added after memory check problems are solved.
- Rewerite -> added IpConfig, FaceIpMonitor, DnsMonitor MBeans
- Crawl router web interface using acme spider
Alpha-4 September 16, 2005
Supports a list of IPQueryUrls
removed bug in IP determination -> using java readLine
getMyIP called only if a LoopCheck fails
Alpha-3 August 20, 2005
Added CHANGEIP, DYNDNSORG (not tested so please send a mail if there are problems)
whatismyip.com changed the output -> find IP address in page using regex
added mail notification
Alpha-2, Spetember 20, 2004
Added Enom Dyndns - Thanks to Jacob Schuetze
Changed IP determination - Thanks to Luciano
Check first for loopCheck then for IP address
Management using MX4J
Alpha-1, November 28, 2001