- Easy to configure. Editing of XML configuration files optional.
- All settings and the current status are stored in XML files. These are automatically loaded when the system restarts.
- Mail Notification.
- Automatic Ip identification from Router, Web Service, or File.
- Works practically with all web enabled routers.
- Can use UpnP, SNMP, HTTP, External Web Site, to determine the current IP.
- Automatic Retries
- Accessibility Monitoring
- Runs as a servlet (TODO), a windows service/linux demon, or as a console application
- supports unlimited number of zones
- can run behind NAT, DSL-Router
- JMX enabled -> remote API access, access per JMX http browser, access per JMX enabled monitoring application
- TCP Redirector for redirecting TCP/IP streams from a given port to a different port and/or different host